Entry Info - ST
RUN THE SKYLINE
Entry Fees - 2019
EARLY (11th Jun-31st Aug)
STANDARD (1st Sep-17th Jan)
$95 (per person)
$125 (per person)
To enter Skyline Traverse, complete the entry process by following the red button link above. Entries will be processed once online registration is complete. However, a race spot is not secured until payment of the entry fee has been received. Competitors will receive email notifications of their entry – once when registration is received and once when the payment has been processed.
Entry fees increase at midnight to the Standard Rate at midnight on the 30th of August, 2018. Payments must be received by that time for the Early Rate to apply, regardless of the registration date. Competitors aged under 18 at the time of the event need to contact the organisers before entering.
What We Provide
Pre-requisites For Competitors
- Every competitor accepts before starting that they are responsible for their own safety during the event
- Each competitor must have sufficient skills, experience and fitness to undertake an event of this nature
- Competitors must pass on any relevant and important medical information to the event organisers before the start of the event
- Every competitor enters in the knowledge that if they become unranked or fall a long way behind expected time estimates that the organisers are not obliged to allow the team to continue on the course
- International competitors must have propriate insurance cover over and above that provided by the organisation
- International competitors should ensure that their insurance will cover repatriation costs back to their home country
- The organisers highly recommend that all competitors have appropriate insurance to cover any equipment loss or damage
- Competitors must agree to the conditions, declarations and indemnifications outlined in the Acknowledgement Waiver and Release form and be willing to sign at race registration
- All competitors must agree to abide by the race rules as set out on this website and accept any penalties applied for breaches of said rules
- All competitors must agree to carry all mandatory equipment as set out in the Equipment list
Cancellations & Refunds
If a competitor wishes to cancel their participation in the event for whatever the reason, they must notify the event organisers in writing via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing his/her name and contact details.
Cancellation requests received up until midnight, 31 August 2018 will receive 50% refund of their entry fee. Entry fees are non-refundable from 1st of September, 2018.
All additional purchases and bank charges are nonrefundable.
If a competitor cannot make the event, they are not permitted to transfer their entry to a future edition of the event.
Teams are permitted to transfer or sell their entry to another competitor if available. This will be a transaction between the competitors. The original competitor must notify email@example.com if an entry has been transferred or sold.
If a competitor is deemed not competent enough to undertake the event whilst participating, the competitor will be disqualified and no refund will be given. Details of expected competencies are be promulgated on this web site and in the Newsletters.
If the event, or any part thereof, is cancelled, postponed, shortened, or modified in any way, or if any of the amenities, goods, or services in relation to the event are no longer provided, whether due to force majeure, legal restrictions, disputes, safety reasons, failure by service providers to perform, or any other reason or cause, the entry fees and all other fees paid will not be refundable.